Monday, October 14, 2013

Better Mood

I was in a better mood today. Guess having someone to work with put me in a better mood. That's why I don't like woeking weekends much. The sun came out for like 3 minutes today. It finally stopped raining after 5 days of straight rain. Its not too cold outside right now thankfully. Tomorrow I am off work which I am so glad cos I can finally take my laptop to get worked on. I am going to try to do the suggestion a customer gave me and if that doesn't work then I am takin it to Woodrow Wilson to have them fix it. Hopefully they can fix it cos Jen bought me that laptop and I have been tryin to take care of it. I think it has something to so with that update I did. If I can fins my old laptop I will take it in too to have it worked on. I seem to have very much bad luck with computera but its always been like that with me. One time years ago I was downloading music on my parents desktop and it stopped working, apparently I downloaded a virus. When WWRC cleaned it up there were over 7000 viruses on it because I downloaded music. So I am hoping my laptop can be fixed. I dont want to have to junk it. I still have a Sony laptop that has Windows Vista on it. There have been several Operating Systems since that one if that tella ya how old it is. Its starting to get a little chilly outside. It was supposed to be in the 70s today but I dont know if it reached that or not. It doesnt feel very warm at all

No comments: