Thursday, October 31, 2013

What a day

So I woke up late but I went to sleep late. I have fo work third shift tonight and I can't make myself sleep. I had to get out of bed cos my back was hurting. I can't lay in bed for a long time. I had to fet up. So I got up and ate some Pumpkin Pie Poptarts and Pumpkin Spice Waffles. Then I took a shower and got dressed and went to my store to fet my coffee. I was in there for awhile talking and drinking my coffee. Tabitha and April are there working first shift. I can't sleep even though I should be since I have to work third. I took my medicine cos I didnt want to mess up my schedule of taking them. Need to take my iron pills which I havent done yet. April had it cold in the store, even a customer complained that it was cold in the store. Jen got woken up by the neighbors because they were revving up there engine in there General Lee. So she is pissed off that she got woken up. And when I pulled in the driveway the neighbors dog was shitting in our yard. Like really wtf. I told Jen and she went out the door and screamed at the neighbors. She is really mad, she doesnt like being woken up.
Today is a nice warm day and I am outaise enjoying the weather. I should be mowing or raking leaves. These leaves are getting on my nerves. I need to do something about them.

No comments: