Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cold

My lotion from Bath and Body Works smells good. I got several different fragrances of the men's lotions and they smell good. I took another bottle to work with me today because the bottle I had there was almost gone. So my hands are always smelling good and are always soft.

This laundry seems neverending. Here I thought I was almost done with laundry and almost all caught up. Oh well its all good.

Bella and Cinder and I are outside and its starting to get chilly out here. I am getting cold. Probably gonna be a cold night tonight. But rhe weather report said we are supposed to have warmer weather. Guess we shall see about that.

Sitting here now watching Roseanne. Jen had it on this channel. Then again its been on TV Land for days. I like this channel, some of the shows are good. I like Golden Girls too which is now on.

No comments: