Monday, October 21, 2013

This and That

Just entered to win $10,000 from Camel and then entered a contest to win free gas from Shell for a year. I love sweepstakes but I haven't ever won any yet though. One time I won a drawing at work for my company because I raised more than $200 for MS and I won a $300 Best Buy Gift Card. And one time I wont tickets to the Country Throwdown through WSIG. I have won a lot in my life and I love winning. Anyways I am at Mom and Dad's house right now and I am about to login to my online class and start taking some of my lessons. I called Legal Shield this morning about getting a divorce and someone is supposed to call me back. Hopefully I don't get told the same thing I got told last time by different LGBT Organizations. They told me I had to live in a state where Gay Marriage was legal for at least a year then I could get a divorce. An attorney is supposed to call me back so hopefully they know what they are talking about. I just hope this divorce goes smoothly. I don't want anything else to do with Deborah because I have put the past in the past where it belongs and my future is not with her or associated with her. I forgive and forget sometimes but with some things you just can't forget the pain, the being used, the mental abuse and all the crap you went through. But anyways I can't wait to get divorced, I am done with being married. I have been done with being married for a long time.
So I went to my store this morning and got me some Pumpkin Pie Spice Juva Roast and then I climbed the gas price sign and change the price of the regular gas up one cent. Kind of stupid to have to climb the sign for one cent but 711 changed their price up one cent so we had to match what they had per the home office so that's what I did. Thankfully April asked me to change the gas price before I left the store instead of texting me later and saying the price needed to be changed and me not being in town which is what has been normally happening. 711 is changing their prices just to be a bunch of asses. Oh well that's the nature of the business I suppose.
I brought my laptop with me so I could take it to WWRC to get it fixed but I haven't dropped it off yet. I am not looking forward really to taking it there but they fix computers for free and I don't really have the money to have my laptop fixed. Beside's they actually do a good job because they fixed my parents computer and made it run so much better.
Dad is sitting here watching Reba, he loves this show and I like it too, its a funny show. Mom is over there reading the paper and I don't know what Zeus is doing but he is probably sleeping.
The weather is nice and warm outside today. I think today is probably going to be one of the nicest warmest days we have all week. The temperature has been dropping at night and its been really cold. This morning it wasn't too bad outside and then it warmed up. Not sure what the temperature is now but when I was in my truck the temperature thing in my truck said it was 67 so its probably warmer then that now.
Time to check more emails because I have like 3 or 4 email accounts and I try to keep up with them all. Then I need to check my Facebook Pages and eventually work in my online classes which are two of them. I am taking two online classes currently. I am taking an IT Class and a Web Design Class. Both which I can be certified in and can get a diploma after completion. That's why I like ALISON Courses they are free online courses but once you get certified you have to pay for your certification certificate and your diploma. They have different options on what you can purchase like you can get it framed and such. I probably won't get mine framed because I have book that I keep all my certifications in. I completed and passed the Google Blogger Course so I need to get my certificate in that. I think its like $15 or $25 who knows I will have to check. I looked at the prices but I can't remember what they were. Anyways guess I am going to go smoke a cigarette then continue to check my other emails. Then I might work on submitting more of my poetry and uploading my poems to poetry.com. When I went on the Web Poetry Corner I didn't realize how many poems of mine that I had posted on there. Crazy, there are at least 100 poems on there, maybe not but there sure is a lot of my poems I posted on there. Anyways time to get some more warm sun on my face. Man it feels good outside and I don't want to waste this day by sitting inside. I have to get mom motivated so we can go out and enjoy the day while it lasts.

No comments: