Friday, October 25, 2013

Just a thought

Be grateful for what you have others would love to have what you've got. Something to remember. So many people are so ungrateful these days. Stick them in a third world country and I bet they will start being grateful. Ungrateful people like that girl who was complaining about her food stamps dropping to $1106 irritate me. I can't stand selfish, lazy, ungrateful people or people who use others and I really can't stand people who lie. I believe honesty is the best policy and that is why I don't lie. Its easier to tell the truth then have to cover up a bunch of lies. So I went outside a little bit ago and its that time again where I will have to rake the leaves. Gonna borrow the leaf blower from mom and dad so that will make it easier to manage all the leaves and there is a lot of them.

No comments: