Sunday, October 27, 2013

Football & Laundry

Everyone seems to be watching football. Not me, I am doing laundry and cleaning my house. I am getting sick. Was sneezing constantly this morning at work and was just talking to Jen on the phone and coughing my head off and she told me to take Coriceden so I took two of those just now. Trying to stay hydrated so I am drinking water. So not trying to get sick and I haven't had my flu shot yet. I plan on getting my flu shot on the first which is when I have an appointment with Dr Brown so I figured I would get it then since I will already be there. Hopefully I am not sick then or they won't give me the shot which is what happened last year. I went in to get my flu shot last year and when they took my temperature it was 101 so they wouldn't give me the shot.

Just cleaned the ashtrays and started folding laundry but then Jen called so I came outside with the dogs so I could talk on the phone. Jen is at work and called me real quick to make sure I was okay cos I wasn't feeling good yesterday. I went to bed early last night but couldn't fall asleep. I think I finally fell asleep after 11.

Bella is barking at the neighbors, they are outside doing something to one of their vehicles. Its such a nice day today with the semi nice weather. Today is one of the nicest days we have had in awhile. The weather is suppised to be nice this week. I hope so cos I have to mow and rake leaves and pick up branches. I will probably do that Wednesday since I am off and Jen will be home cos she has to work third shift that night.

No comments: