Friday, October 25, 2013

My Day

So today was day 2 of training Tabitha and she did good. Tomorrow she should be able to run the register by herself while I do paperwork. Today was a busy day and it got even busier after we lowered our gas prices. 711 was having a grand opening or something so they lowered their prices so we lowered ours. After that we were so busy with people getting gas. Since they were having their thing that meant they would change their gas prices back up so April and I stayed over so we could change our gas back up. We sold a lot of hot dogs too more then we normally do which is always a good thing. Now I am home and Jen isn't feeling good. Thinkin maybe the flu shot made her sicker. You are not supposed to get flu shot if you're sick and she had or still has pneumonia. So she is laying on the couch resting and watching tv. We both have to work tomorrow so we will be fighting over the shower tomorrow and she always wins. Forgot to call the lawyer back today guess I will do it Monday since they don't work weekends. Can't wait to get divorced and finally be done with it all and put it all in the past. I had like 6 cups of coffee at work today well I am still drinking on the 6th cup now. I was bouncing off the walls lol. But, I got a lot done today and we were busy so we did good for the day. We raised $20 in donations for Breast Cancer for the Susan G Komen of Augusta County Foundation. We reached our goal for today which I set at $15 so we did good. We did better than yesterday that's for sure. Didn't get to talk to mommy yesterday because when dad called mom was at the kingdom hall at the meeting. So hopefully I get to talk to her today. I posted a bunch of stuff on her Facebook Wall I wonder if she saw it or knows how to look at it. It was a bunch of a recipes I posted on there. I want to make some of those at mom's house, it would be nice to cook with mom. We used to cook together when I was a kid. Mom is a good cook and I learn from the best. Today isn't as cold as it was yesterday but I had frost on my windows this morning before I went to work. I am going to have to start getting up earlier so I can defrost my windows. I hate this weather, the cold sucks but I guess I should look at this way, at least its not raining or snowing. So at least I am grateful for that. Off to do laundry which I am almost caught up on or so I think. Still need to so my Daily Writing Prompt which I have not picked a topic on yet.

No comments: