Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Not Feeling Good

I've been cold all day and froze at work. Now I'm home and my face is hot, think I am running a fever. Today is April's Birthday and tomorrow is Cheryl's so I got them a birthday cake today. This morning I had leftovers from Kathy's for breakfast which wasn't much. Then I had cake for lunch. Not a very healthy meal either one of them. I might eat corn for dinner. Came home from work and Jen was sleeping on the couch and still is. She had done laundry before I got home cos the dryer was running but just stopped. Guess I will finish the laundry since she's sleeping. I am almost all caught up on laundry. I still have several loads to do though. Ntelos has been acting up for the past 3 days. Every time I am on the phone I lose signal and the phone hangs up. Mind you the people I have been talking to also have Ntelos and they have been having problems as well. Apparently Ntelos is repairing their towers and switching over to 4G and that is why the service has been screwy. The lawyer called after work but my phone wouldn't let me answer the call. He left a voicemail but it wouldn't let me check my voicemail. Ntelos is pissing me off. They need to hurry up and fix this issue. I can't be missing important phone calls. Damn Ntelos. I haven't felt good all day. Hopefully I am not getting sick. Jen had or still has Pneumonia. I haven't had my flu shot yet but plan on getting it tomorrow hopefully if I can at the Staunton Veteran's Clinic. I went by there today but the parking lot was full so I just turned around and came home. I am off tomorrow so I will go there in the morning and see if I can get my shot and be seen about the dizzy spells I have been having. I have had them for about a week now and I figured they would go away but they haven't so I figure i should be checked out. I guess it could be a number of things. Maybe my blood pressure or Vertigo which my mom has. Either my mom or dad has high blood pressure so maybe it could be that. Who knows. Hopefully they will tell me whats wrong with me and give me something to make it go away. Anyways time to do laundry. I will do my daily writing prompt later. Haven't figured out what the topic will be yet but I will come up with one while I am doing laundry. I have to charge my phone anyway.

No comments: