Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sleep didn't happen

So sleep didn't happen. I have been laying in bed since 2 something and couldn't sleep. I just layed there. Sleep seems like it ain't gonna happen for me. My body is used to be awake not asleep. I can't make myself go to sleep cos I tried that and it didn't work. So I am probably gonna be tired as shit at work cos I am used to being asleep then but oh well that's life. Life and people fuck you over one way or the other. Maybe next time I am sick I will go get a doctor's note and inconvience people. No I woulsn't do April like that but some people don't care. Anyways I am grouchy and bitchy and well taking my Bipolar and Schizo meds tonight are out of the question cos I will fall asleep at work. Ok I am done whining now. But I am still pissed off.

No comments: