Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cleaning & Random Thoughts

Got done sweeping and mopping and decided to go outside. Cinder and I are outside enjoying this weather. Bella is inside with Jen sleeping. All I have left to do is sweep and mop the kitchen. Then I might run a load of dishes but the dishwasher isn't completely full yet though so that can wait.

I have had a good day, I have gotten lota done today. Tomorrow I will not accomplish anything probably. I will be resting for work. I hate third shift but oh well someone has to work it. And I should be off Friday thankfully. But I got to go pay bills all day and go to my appointment with Dr Brown which I think is at 11am. So I will have a busy day Friday. Especially since I get two paychecks so thats more bills to pay. I am off on the 6th because I have to go to the Salem Veterans Hospital to get my Depo shot. And thats my two days off for the week. So hopefully I can take mom to look for her two jobs next week and it might have to be on the 6th since that is my other day off. Mom said ahe would figure something out but I do want to take her because it won't take me long at my appointment but it is two hours to get there and two hours back. I will have to check when my appointment is because I don't remember what time it s. Thankfully I have that all written down. I have to write everything down or I forget it. I have a hard time remembering things sometimes. Guess thats what happena when you get older. Then again, I have always had a hard time remembering appointments. When I was at WWRC my counselor got me a Palm Pilot so I could put all my appointments in it. And it really helped me and I never missed an appointment. I still have it but I haven't used it in awhile. I have a Smartphone so I use that but however my phone is on the fritz and it is time to get a new one. Normally I make my phones last and I have only had this one almost a year but it ia acting screwy so it will be soon time to buy a new one. Last year I got my phone on Black Friday for $.1 they had a special going and mom got the phone and that was the last time I owned a Blackberry. I have a Samsung Android phone now and its touch screen which I like much better than my Blackberry. I swore by Blackberry but then I got this phone and I will never go back to a Blackberry ever again.

No comments: