Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thoughts

Mom and I are going to go to Starbucks later. I asked her to make me more coffee and she said we'll go to Starbucks lol. I guess she didn't want to make coffee. I am waiting for her to get ready so I can take her to go look for two jobs. She is in there drinking her tea though so eventually she will get ready. Kinda my fault because I had a late start today because I slept in then it took me awhile to get motivated this morning. I am still waiting for the lawyer to call and he said he would call mid to late morning and its past that so hopefully he will call with good news since he is going to be calling later then he said. I sure hope he calls with good news because the suspense is killing me. I just want this divorce to be over and done with. But I will tell you one thing for sure, there is no way I am moving out of state just so I can get a divorce. I am not changing my life so I can get a divorce. Eventually they will make gay marriage legal in Virginia and then I can get a divorce. I don't have anything so its not like she can get anything from me because I have nothing to give or take. I am broke I have no money and I have no money in my bank accounts. I have my vehicle but its in my mom's name. And I don't own any property and we don't have children together, thankfully. I am just done with the whole situation and ready to be completely done with her. We all make mistakes in our life and that was one of my mistakes. I jumped into something with a woman old enough to be my mother. And I say that because her kids are not that much younger than me. The age difference didn't make at first but reality set in and it just would have never worked out with the age difference between us. I can't stand someone to try to control me, my parents couldn't even control me and I will be damned if someone else tries to control me. I am my own person and I am independent. I don't like depending on anyone else and I haven't since. I depend on myself. I was always broke with her and I didn't have a job and wasn't that responsible. Getting away from her helped me. Then I met Jen and I became more responsible and got a job and still have the job and life has gotten much better since then. Getting away from her was the best thing for me because it helped me grow up a lot. I felt stuck and alone when I was with her. And we always had tons of people living with us and that is what I like about Jen we don't have anyone living with us but our fur babies. I don't want people living with us it just causes so many problems. I don't even like people staying at my house overnight. I have changed a lot since then and I am a different person but a better person for sure. I like who I am now but I didn't like who I was then. And I am drug free thanks to Jen. I am doing good in life, we get by, we make it through. Jen and I love each other and respect each other.

No comments: