Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tomorrow

Gonna go visit Grandpa tomorrow. And I am going to take Mom to look for two jobs. I am off tomorrow thankfully. Glad to have a day off. I miss Grandpa, haven't seen him in awhile. I miss my Grandma Collins. This year will make it the second year without my Grandma. She passed away a couple days before my birthday last year. People don't realize time is short on earth. You can't get time back and life is too ahort to live with regrets. I wish I would have gone to see my Grandma more. My Grandma was the best cook, she made the best Potato Salad and the best Chilli Soup. She made it differently then antone else makes it. I always loved going to her house for dinner.
So mom and I are going to see grandpa tomorrow. Maybe we will stop by Starbucks, at least I hope we will. I love me some Starbucks. That is my absolute favorite place to get coffee and they have really good Veggie Breakfast Sandwiches too.
So its freaking cold outside, my toes and fingers are freezing. Especially my toes, my fingers have warmed up a bit but my feet are so cold. Brrr. Jen woke up earlier but went back to sleep cos she has to work. She's still not feeling good. She needs a couple days off to relac amd recouperate but she is stubborn and she doesn't want to miss work.

No comments: