Sunday, October 27, 2013

Thoughts

Man the dryer is so loud and squeaky. Now that Jen cleaned the bedroom there is an endless amount of laundry to do. I am finding washcloths and rags I didn't even know we had. Now I have rags to clean the kitchen with. Which is one thing on my list to do. I need to clean the counters and wipe down the dishwasher and the stove. I need to write down the recipe for Crockpot Stew cos I wanna make some of that. We have a Crockpot bur I have never used it yet. There are so many things i can make in the crockpot. I wanna make Crockpot BBQ. I bet that would taste good. I had a book somewhere of crockpot recipes. I am going to have to get some recipes together and cook some food. I haven't cooked in awhile. I want to go over moms and cook with her. She made cupcakes with Kaylee. I ate 2 and they were good.

No comments: