Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Sun Is Out

The Sun came out and is still out. Yay. So glad the sun has finally come out after we have had rain for 5 days straight. I was really getting tired of the rain and so was everybody else. People seemed to be in a bad mood because of the rain. I know I was too, but the weather does that to me. I woke up late this morning because Jen woke me up at 3am last night because she couldn't sleep and went out to smoke a cigarette and let the dogs out and Cinder wouldn't come inside. So she woke me up and told me my dog wouldn't come inside so I had to go out and get her in. I said to Jen, "This isn't a decent hour to be awake". Now she has been cracking up since I have said that. But really, I am a daylight person, I am never awake at that hour so I didn't think it was a decent hour to be awake and I was sleeping good and she woke me up. Cinder was under the deck and I had to go get her. Something must be under there that she wants. Oh well, I got her in and I went back to sleep and Jen ended up coming to bed shortly after that. I woke up late this morning, around 9am and that is late for me because I normally wake up at 6am every morning. I got up and let the dogs out and then I came inside and took a shower and got ready. Jen woke up and went and laid on the couch and I went to my store to get my coffee and talk to April. April is working by herself today since I am off work. After I left my store I went home to give Jen her drink and then headed to Mom and Dad's. I pull into their driveway and I notice I have a text and don't you know it was April. And I knew what it was about, the gas went down so she needed me to change the gas price sign because the sign is very high up and she is afraid of heights. I told her I was at my parents now and I wasn't at home. Thankfully Matt the Manager across the street came and changed the gas prices for her since she is afraid of heights. He had to change his sign anyway but his sign is one you use a stick pole to change not one you climb but he doesn't mind heights like me so he changed it. So that is one less worry because I was going to have to still change it when I left Mom and Dad's house but now I don't have to worry about it thankfully. Thanks to good ole Matt changing it. I am drinking a Pumpkin Pie Spice Juva Roast Coffee and its so good. I love this time of the year because of all the coffee's that come out. I am a huge coffee drinker. I stopped drinking soda and now all I drink is Sweet Tea, Coffee and Water. I decided to cut soda out of my life. You know they say soda is as bad on your teeth as crack is. Basically it does to your teeth the same thing crack does. So I decided I can live without soda in my life. I get cavities as it is and don't need anymore. I just had one of my teeth pulled because it broke and cracked. I take care of my teeth but I am always getting cavities. Apparently bad teeth run in the family. My Cousin Brian is in town from Maryland but I haven't gone to see him yet. Me and him used to be close but we kinda just got distant and stopped talking as much. I don't think we're alike like we used to be. People change, people grow up and become distant and I think that is the way it is with my cousin and I. Oh well things change and so do people. I need to go see my Grandpa though. I meant to call him last night but I got distracted with cleaning my kitchen and that's all she wrote. I cleaned my kitchen last night and threw a whole bunch of stuff away. My kitchen looks way better than it did. I filled all the trashcans up outside though but thankfully trash pickup is Friday. Hopefully I don't accumulate too much trash by then because I won't have anywhere to put it since the trashcans are almost full now since I have cleaned.Time to work on my online course now while Mom is getting ready. I had to defrag the computer and do a system cleanup since Mom and Dad's computer is ancient. I think they have had this computer since my sister was in high school. I know I used it when I was at WWRC. And that was back in 2007. Off to do class work now have a great day everyone.

No comments: