Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Day

Feeling better than yesterday. Today the weather is nicer too. Its warm outside and the sun is shining and the wind isn't really blowing but when it does its not a cool cold wind like it has been. Bella and Cinder are happy to be outside enjoying the warm weather. Jen must be at work cos she's not here. I like having her home when I get hime. I wish she was first shift like me. Cinder loves getting rubbed and hugs and all the attention. She acts like she missed me so does Bella. About that time, to start laundry that is. I got more laundry to catch up on now cos Jen cleaned the bedroom yesterday. Its okay I don't mind doing laundry it gives me aomething to do. And I think I will sweep and mop and feed the babies.

I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday so Tuesday I am going with Mom and Wednesday I am cleaning up my bedroom and going to wash the sheets on the bed. Need to go through stuff so I can have a last minite yard sale to raise money for Breast Cancer. If I don't get it by rhen I guess we can still have a yard sale and the money will go to Operation Christmas Child. I xan't remember what our goal is but last year our goal was 10 shoeboxes.

Today was a busy day and I thought it would be slow but it wasn't. We did good in sales today. And we raised over $15 in Breast Cancer Donations. Better than yesterday for sure cos we only got four dollars yesterday.

I ate a hot dog for lunch with all fixins but chilli and cheese cos I don't like that on my hot dog. Didn't drink but 3 cups of coffee and 1 cup of iced coffee.

I didn't forget Tabitha this morning. I was  earlier for work cos I changed my routine in the morning and set my alarm earlier.

No comments: