Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Work

Well my Thursday will be ruined so much for dressing up on Halloween at work cos I have to work third shift. And Halloween will only last 1 hour on my shift. Here I was excited about dressing up in my Spider-Man costume. Some people just have to ruin things for ya. Some.people shouldn't have a job cos they son't ever wanna fuckin work anyway. Guess some people think they go into work and get paid for not doing anything and think they can keep they're job and not have to work. Friday I am off and that day will be ruined too since I won't get off Friday morning until 7am. And I won't be able to go to sleep cos I have a doctor's appointment and then I gotta go pay bills. I will be going to bed early Friday night that's for sure because I can't let my sleep schedule get screwed up cos then I will be all messed up for days. So after work I will probably just stay up. Its going to be hard trying to sleep all day tomorrow when i am used to being awake. I see I won't be getting much sleep. But its not April's fault, its because we have some employees that don't care about others or the bind that they will put our store in. Some people are selfish. When I am sick I still go into work. I have only called into work one time since I been there. And I have been there since July 2011. Other people have called in too many times to count.

No comments: