Monday, October 28, 2013

Divorce

So the lawyer called and he was getting my info and explaining things to me and as the conversarion went on I realized he didn't know I was talking about a gay divorce. He was talking about jurisdictions and Connecticut and us residing in Virginia. So I told him that was the thing that we had got married in Connecticut because gay marriage is legal there. And he said ohhh and told me that was something that his law firm has never handled but he would do research on it. He sounded all cool about it when I told him it was a gay divorce. He said he is not sure but he thinks Connecticut doesn't have jurisdiction. But he is going to do some research and call me in the morning. So hopefully when he calls me tomorrow he will have good news for me. At least I am hoping. I think I will pray about it tonight. I am so hoping I can get a divorce. I am so way past done being married.

No comments: