Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Day At Work

So I woke this morning and let the dogs out. It wasn't too bad outside temperature wise. It seems like it got colder as the day went on and it was windy all day. Got to work and got my coffee so that helped me warm up even more. Had my Pumpkin Pie Spice Juva Roast and I drank 3 cups of coffee today. Thankfully it didn't make me bounce off the walls lol. I trained the new girl Tabitha, she did really well. I let her run the register the majority of the time. She has run a register before so she knew what she was doing but she had a couple questions. Otherwise she did good for her first day on register. Nothing too exciting happened at work. Today was truck day so that kept us busy for awhile. Came home and let the dogs out and they were excited to see me. Bella is happy to have her toy cos she left in the bedroom this morning. It is really cold outside. It was sprinkling when I got home. Then Jen came home amd we were sitting outside and it started sleeting then stopped. This weather is crazy. I am about to start laundry and put on something warm. I am so cold brrr.

No comments: