Monday, November 11, 2013

A Great Day

So today was a good day. Jrn and I both were off work. She was tired from working third shift and she wasn't feeling well so she slept most of the day. I went in my store this morning in my pjs to get coffee my Juva Roast and cigarettes. Then I came home and relaxed because well today is Veterans Day, my day and all I wanted to do was relax and do no housework and I haven't. So eventually I decided to get motivated and take a shower and got dressed and went back to my store for more coffee. I earned ten cents today by buying two coffees today on my Shell Fuel Rewards Card. I hung around the store talking to Tabitha and April. Eventually I left and I came home and Jen was still sleeping. She eventually got out of bed. I spent a good portion of the day working on my book. I wrote two chapters today of my book. Over a thousand words written today. After Jen got up she ordered pizza and we went to pick it up. I don't eat a lot of pizza because it messes with my Irritable Bowel Syndrome but I ate two slices and it was good. Bear called and I talked to him for a bit. He gave me a history lesson about slavery and the Nazis. A little too much information that I could have lived without hearing. The details were a bit too much for me. I sometimes prefer not to hear the details of some things. Anyways now Jen and I are watching The Voice and bed will be calling soon. Mom and Dad haven't called but I guess they won't since I will see them tomorrow.

No comments: