Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5

I am thankful for my dogs Bella and Cinder. They bring so much joy and happiness to my life. I can't imagine my life without them. They are my companions and they keep me company when Jen's not around or when she's sleeping. They are loyal and loving dogs. But they are more than dogs to me, they are my babies, my children. Jen brought Bella and Conder by my work today and that brightened my day and made it a lot better. I was so happy to see them. We spend a lot of time together. Cinder follows me around me the house its so cute. I love my babies. They love when I buy them bones and Bella gets all excited when we buy her squeaky toys. She loves her squeaky toys and carries her new toy around everywhere with her even outside lol. I am thankful Jen got Cinder for me for Christmas, best present ever

No comments: