Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Brr What A Cold Day

Today's high was 45 degrees. Which is a big difference from yesterday which was a high of 65 almost 70 degrees. It is freakin cold outside. Its been really cold all day and windy.

Last night Jen couldn't sleep cos of her restless leg syndrome and she went to work on no sleep. She spent most of the day awake with me.

I took Jen's car to get coffee at my store. I stood in there for a few talking to Cheryl and April and Rock came in. Rock is my friend Vanessa's husband. Rock was whispering in my ear and talking dirty. He creeped me out so I went and hid in the office with April. He ended up coming back there to the bathroom and saw me standing there and told me to come pick him sometime. Finally he left, he was a creep. First of all I don't like men and second he is too old and married to my friend. No respect at all I swear.

After I left the store I came home and then I remembered I had to go pay the cable bill. So I took my truck and went and paid the cable bill.

April called while I was in there so I called her back when I got to my truck. She was wanting more shoeboxes so she sent me off looking for shoeboxes. I went to one Dollar General and they were out of them. While I was there I bought me a Spider-Man Gift Set that had a 35mm Camera, a flashlight and binoculars in it. Then I went to the second Dollar General and they didn't have shoeboxes that I was looking for either but they did have a more exspensive shoebox so I got 3 of them. And I remembered we needed toilet paper so I got a 24 pack of that. And I got Jen's pawpaw a Christmas Present while I was there.

After that I headed back to the store and on my way to the store April called and asked me where I was. Darnell was apparently there to pick up shoeboxes and they were waiting on me. So I hurried back to the store amd gave April the shoeboxes. They gave me the money for the shoeboxes. After that I got more coffee then I came home.

I have been home ever since and have been working on my family tree on Ancestry com. I got a paid membership, it was only twenty dollars a month. I should have gotten the thirty four dollar membership which is the world membership so I could get info for the Kirchner side of my family but I got the US membership. I might upgrade.

I watched Days Of Our Lives today, pretty interesting. Jen was asleep during the show I think. She was tired. It has been nice spending time with her today.

No comments: