Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cooler Day

Today was a much cooler day then yesterday. Man its chilly outside even though the sun is out. And the wind is blowing which makes it worse.

I guess hunting season has began. I hear gunshots off in the distance, mind you I live in the country not the city or ghetto.

Today was another busy day but it had slow times. But mostly I stayed busy. I got a lot done and finished paperwork in a rather timely manner. I could have done it quicker if I would have someone there running register though.

After work I went and saw Jen. Jen's store has Krispy Kreme which is one of my favorite. Jen bought me a glazed Pumpkin Pie, a icing filled chocolate doughnut and a bag of Sun Chips Garden Salsa flavored.

Now I am at home with my babies and we are outside and its freezing out here. The wind has a rather cold bite to it. I think I will try to stay busy this evening to keep warm.

So Jen finally slept last night. She said she went to bed at 12am which is unusual for her. She had been up with Restless Leg Syndrome for days and she found some pills for it that seem to be working thankfully.

I wrote 3 more chapters in my book. I am sure I will eventually add to them but I am doing pretty good ao far. I am just going through memories and adding what I can remember and add things I remember later. I still need to write in my journal entries from the past years in the appropriate chapters. And there is a lot of journal entries, things I had forgotten that I now remember. Some of things I guess I blocked out of my memory or so it seems. I was reading over them the other day, ita kind of interesting seeing what I thought back then and the emotions I had then. I had a lot of anger inside me and I seemed to cuss a lot which I still do but not as much as I did back then. One sentence had a cuss word every other word.

No comments: