Wednesday, November 6, 2013

McAullife Wins

I stayed up later last night watching The Voice and the news. It was Election Day so I wanted to see who won. So we now have Terry McAuliffe as Governor and he's a Democrat. Maybe now Virginia will legalize marriage and then I can get divorced. McAuliffe is for equality, marriage and gay rights. So the performances on The Voice were great and I can't wait to watch Thursday.

Cinder woke me up about 8, she let me sleep in an hour. We got up and I let her and Bella outside to go pee. Then we ate Pumpkin Pie Poptarts. And then we ate Pumpkin Spice Waffles. I love this time of the season for the food. I have Pumpkin Pie in the fridge but its almost gone cos me and Jen been eating it. I need to go buy more poptarts cos I am out now. I ate the last one this morning.

Jen is in bed and not feeling good. She worked third last night. She might not go with me to my appointment. So I might have to ask mom last minute.

No comments: