Sunday, November 17, 2013

Chapter 10 - My Book

So I ended up meeting Walter, actually we had gone to school together. Walter always came in the Kangaroo. Him and I became best friends. Walter had a one bedroom apartment in Staunton. I ended moving in with him. Mind you Walter was gay. We used to go clubbing at Club 216 which was a gay club. I had been there before with Petra. During that time I worked at the Charlottesville Kangaroo. I didn't much like the store but I liked working for Heather. I didn't work at that location long before I was transferred to the Mint Springs store.

I lived with Walter in his one bedroom apartment, I had a futon that I had gotten from Rent A Center and stuck it in the living room and that's where I slept. Walter and I always had fun together, we were the best of friends. We did everything together and went everywhere together. We had some good times but like I said a lot I don't remember. I am piecing together what I remember.

One time it snowed and at that time I was driving Mom's Ford Taurus. It snowed at our apartment and I got stuck in the snow. Walter's Neon wasn't stuck but mine was. Walter ended up getting me unstuck from the spot though thankfully. He went forward and backward and forward until it wasn't stuck anymore.

I became friends with a girl named Missy on Myspace. We talked a lot and become friends from there. I don't talk to her anymore now actually but we were friends for years after that. I was on Myspace a lot and so was Walter and we always took photos of ourselves and uploaded to Myspace. Walter had a desktop computer that we used. I eventually got a laptop from Rent A Center. At the time it was a brand new Sony laptop that had just came out so I had the top of the line. I still have that laptop but it needs a new battery which I have yet to buy. It is still in good condition though pretty much except it is missing a key on it because Zeus knocked the key off and I couldn't get it back on.

I dated several people while living with Walter but no one really worth mentioning because those relationships didn't last long. There was Sarah who worked at the cemetery and Julie who I am still friends with but she cheated on me but we are still friends. And then there was Kim that went to school at the Staunton School For Cosmetology. Then there was Amy, the second girl that I was in love with. I could write so much about Amy and I think I will tell you about her because she is definitely worth mentioning. I have lots of memories about her. However she had a boyfriend and he was psycho and found out about us.

No comments: