Monday, November 4, 2013

My day

So I am feeling better than yesterday and more motivated also. Just got home from work and stopped off to get toilet paper and some more Mr Clean. Still gotta go buy the essentials like cat food and dog food and cat liter. So I had a pretty good day at work. Its always better when April is there. I raised $13.29 for Operation Christmas Child today. Not too bad at all but I could have done better. A lot of people are doing it at their church so they say no.

So last night Jen came back home and I was happy to see her. She sat down on my couch next to me. Ahe never really sits on my couch but it was nice to have her sitring next to me. So I held her hand as we talked and it was nice. I love Jen so much and I believe she is the one I was meant to be with. I don't ever say that but I believe it. Her and I relationship reminds me of my parents relationship so that's why it works so well and I want to hang onto it. That is also why I believe she is the one. My parents have a great marriage and love each other dearly as I love Jen the same way and can't imagine being without her. She brightens my day, she is my sunshine. I love her so much. She is sleeping right now cos she has to work. So I will try to be quiet while I am doing housework this evening.

No comments: