Monday, November 11, 2013

Chapter 2 - My Book

The first real relationship I was in was with Tonya. I guess I was excited to have a first relationship and was all into Tonya. She had died blond hair and was taller than me. She was bigger than me also I make a point to say this but you will realize why later.
At that time I was living with Mom and Dad and I was 19 years old. I worked at Walmart at the time. I worked there before I met Tonya but met her while I was working there. While working at Wal-Mart I worked with a guy named Charlie. Charlie worked in the electronics department. Charlie was married to Samantha, she was a fiery red head. Tonya and Samantha were friends or more like sisters really. I think they are related somehow, maybe not though. They always called each other sister. I ended up moving in with Charlie and Samantha who also lived with Scott and Jessie. I had fun living with them but at the same time towards the end I didn't like living there. Charlie ended up keeping or trying to keep my stuff. Jessie let me in the house to get my stuff while Charlie was gone. He ended up turning out to be an asshole. We lived near Mary Baldwin College so we were close to downtown Staunton. One time Tonya got a parking ticket for parking the wrong way on the street in front of the house.

I ended up moving back in with Mom and dad after that. And I still was working at Wal-Mart. I worked there only a couple months. From August 2000 to December 2000. I quit before Christmas because Tonya wanted me to quit my job so I did. I was dumb to quit my job for her because Wal-Mart wasn't a bad job. I was just a cashier but I liked my job. Tonya and I ended up moving in with her mom. Her mom made us sleep apart which I didn't mind. Tonya kept me on an emotional rollercoaster. She was controlling and mean. We ended up getting an apartment thanks to her mom who paid for it.

I got a job at Sheetz. I started working at the Harrisonburg Sheetz and then they built the Sheetz in Staunton and I was transferred there. I didn't work there but about 3 months. The only thing I disliked about that job was making food in MTO. I don't remember a lot from Tonya and I'd relationship because I blocked out a lot. It was a toxic relationship. Tonya drank and she hung out with the wrong people. One night she was drinking and her friend Mikey was over there and a fight ended up ensuing and I ended up getting slammed against the wall, choked, and face was bruised and I had a black eye. All thanks to Tonya and her friend. One time Tonya picked me up from Sheetz in Harrisonburg and on the way home she stopped at the rest stop off the interstate and left me. She eventually came back for me. We had gotten into a fight and she got mad and left me. I was 19 and didn't have my license yet so I relied on her to take me to work. I also relied on my dad because several times he had to take me to work when I worked at the Sheetz in Staunton because Tonya wouldn't take me to work. She was being a bitch like she always was towards me. When Tonya assaulted me we ended up going to court because I went to the cops on her. After that I ended up moving back in with my parents because Tonya's mom and my mom said enough was enough. Especially because it got to the point where all we did was fight and argue. And I fought back eventually. We had bruises on us from our fighting. When I moved out mom went with me to get my stuff and Tonya's sister Tammy was there and she wouldn't let me get my stuff back. So I had to leave my stuff there because they wouldn't give it back to me. So I left my stuff behind because well Tammy was way taller and bigger than me and known to fight and I wasn't about to fight with her.

While I worked at Sheetz they had a Sheetz Day at Kings Dominion and Tonya and I went to it. I remember before we went Tonya stopped at the ATM and put blank pieces of paper in there as if she was depositing checks. She got $200 and we were on our way. We stayed the night down there and Tonya's mom called the next morning to tell us that the cops were looking for us because she stole $200 out of the ATM. Not to mention she stole items out of the hotel room. When I got back to work one day my Manager came up to me and said that someone from the hotel had called him and said I stole stuff from the hotel. I was like what the hell. I don't know how I was tracked down but I was getting the blame. I told my Manager I wasn't the one responsible. I didn't get in trouble thankfully. Tonya was a bad egg and I should have seen it.

You can't forget the time she wrote bad checks. We had a joint account so of course we both get the blame even though it wasn't my fault. I take responsibility for my actions but not when I am not to blame. Tonya and I had two friends Susan and Tara who wrote bad checks and they got away with it so I assume by her writing checks she would get away with it. Mind you I worked at Wal-Mart so they knew who I was. Tonya wrote bad checks everywhere even to Wal-Mart. And since my name was also on the check of course I get blamed. They threatened to call the cops. My mom and dad ended up paying for it so I wouldn't go to jail. My parents bailed me out a lot.

Tonya was a bad person to be with and she got me into a lot of trouble. One time we went to visit her father's grave and her sister and her boyfriend were with us. Mind you her sister was like 30 something dating a 16 year old. We had a dog and I stayed in the truck with the dog. Tonya and everyone got out and went into the gate to visit the grave. I never went in the gate and only got out to let the dog per. Gino her sisters boyfriend stole a leaf blower. The cops ended up being called about that. And it had been left in Tonya's truck. The cops came to our apartment and questioned us. I knew nothing about it and Tonya lied and wouldn't tell who stole it so they arrested us all. The charges ended up being dropped and the judge said I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So many close calls with her where I could have seriously gotten into trouble. I eventually got away from her thankfully. And life was better after that. Do you know Tonya never once worked the entire time we were together. She was lazy and didn't work the whole time we were together. She worked before we got together at some cleaning company.
After Tonya I ended up talking to a girl named Carol that I had gone to school with. This is where stuff got crazy in my life. Meeting Carol wasn't a mistake but we weren't meant to be. Yet another toxic relationship. The next chapter of my life is where my memory problems come from.

Tonya fucked up my credit, that is where it all began. My credit has not been good since but it is better than it was. She really fucked up my credit with all those bad checks and the phone bills and cable bills she put in my name. I am still pissed about that and my credit has not been the same since.

No comments: