Saturday, November 2, 2013

Laundry & Cleaning

Started a load of laundry and folded one load. Cinder spilt my Coffee all over the floor so now I gotta mop. Had the mop bucket ready but decided to go to my store to get a refill on my Juva Roast. More refills equals more Shell Fuel Rewards points. I am up to 25 cents now, hey its a start. I want to get my card up to what Ray gets his which is normally in the 3 dollar range. I have never gotten mine up that high. I think the highest amount I have had is about 95 cents. I get free drinks while I am working or I would have a ton of points.

Sitting here with Bella and Cinder and they are chewing on their bones. I think I scared Tabitha when I went into the store. She was changing the trash in the bathroom when I walked in.

So the game is about to come on in a little while. Go Tennessee Vols. Dad will probably be watching it. I don't even know what channel it comes on probably should check before it comes on.

No comments: