Monday, November 18, 2013

Man what a nice day

It was pretty warm today, in the sixties. It got to about 65 today and it was warm especially when I was standing on mom and dads back porch in the sun. I was outside with Zeus and we were bonding. Zeus is my parents pitbull and he is a sweetheart.

Mom and I went to my bank, Bank Of America so I could get out money. Then we went to Starbucks and I got me a Cafe Mocha and mom got a Tazo Tea. After that we went to Kmart and I put Christmas Presents on layaway. Mom already knows what I am getting her since ahe was with me lol. I got her a Magic Bullet Juicer since she is getting into juicing thanks to my Cousin Sandy who is also into juicing and raw foods. Mom can do her liver detox now with the juicer. I got April and Peggy and Stefany's presents but I still need to get Cheryl and Tabitha a present. And I got Jen some presents too. I got Kaylee a present that I put on Layaway and I also bought her a Spider-Man Hot Cocoa set with Spider-Man mugs in it. I got me a Old Spice Swagger gift set cos that is my favorite Old Spice fragrance besides the fox one whatever its called foz something. Its a nrw fragrance out called fox something and it smells good.

After Kmart I took Mom to apply for her two jobs. The last place we went we ended up standing in there awhile talking to the girl brcause she is a Jehovah Witness and goes to the Kingdom Hall with Mom. She was really nice to talk too. And she said her husband does Web Design which is what I went to school for. She said he also does Computer Repair which is what my dad used to do. So my perspective on Jehovah's Witnesses have changed. Not all of them are uppity and rude and think they are better like Lorraine and Leo. That's where my opinion came from, from them and the way they acted and how they treated me. But I have come to realize not all Jehovah's Witnesses act like that just them. Her name was Melanie and she was really down to earth and funny and had a great personality.

So after we left there we ended up going home to Mom and Dad's house. I helpes mom carry in the water's and then it was time for me to head home because it was going to be getting dark soon and I wanted to get home before dark.

Now I am home and Jennifer is sleeping. I am outside with the dogs. Its not too bad out here still but it is getting windy and chilly.

Time to do laundry now and fold clothes. I got to talk to my sister Donica today on the phone.

No comments: