Monday, November 18, 2013

My Book

I found some journal entries from 2003 and I am glad because 2002 and 2003 were hard for me to remember. So I can read back over them and remember things that I didn't previously remember. I am going to look through more stuff and see if I can find anything when I am at Mom and dads house next time. I am going to add the journal entries to my book. 2002 and 2003 were kinda blurry and hard for me to remember so reading over the journal entries will be goos for my memory.

I read back over my journal entries from 2003 and am like what the fuck was wrong with me. Years after that I had read over it and made notes next to it and I read those and laughed my ass off. They cracked me up but I had realized that I grew as a person and came to the realization that I was apparently fucked up in the head. I am adding the journal entries to my book I am writing so yall will eventually be able to read them when I get done with my book. I have 10 or 11 chapters I have written so far but I keep going over each chapter and adding things to them that I remember. Who knows when I will finish my book but it will probably be awhile. I have been writing like 2 chaptera a day. I finished chapter 10 today but I am sure I will be adding more to it. I went back to Chapter one and added a bunch of stuff to it.

No comments: