Saturday, November 30, 2013

Update

So I haven't been writing as much. I have been preoccupied with Ancestry com. I have been working on my family tree. I have found out so much interesting stuff about my family. Especially about my Uncle Boggs who is my Grandpa Collins brother. Uncle Boggs was a hero a war hero. He was in the Army and was given the Distinguished Croas I believe its called. They even wrote about him in a book. Grandpa Collins was in the Army too he was a cook like me. Mom's side has Army and Dad's side has Army.

So I have been sick for a coupke days. I am so done with being sick already. I have been constantly blowing my nose. That's all I have been doing at work and at home is blowing my nose. Ita irritating. I have taken medicine ao hopefully goes it away soon.

This morning a drunk guy came in and I ended up talking him into buying a jar of Oysters lol. It was a busy day today. I didn't get much of the cleaning list done but I was busy today. And we start raising money for MS tomorrow so I had to get ready dor that. Last year I raised over two hundred dollars for MS and won a three hundred dollar Best Buy Gift Card. Wonder how well I will do this year, we shall see.

So last night Uncle Harold, my Grandpa Collins brother died. Its a sad time. His mind was going, at least now he won't have to suffer. He is in heaven with Grandma Collins.

Jen is off today and laying on the couch. She don't feel well either and I think I may have gotten her sick. She was coughing. I feel bad if I did get her sick. Ita not fun being sick. All day at work I felt miserable. My voice ia different cos my throat hurts and I can't stop coughing and sneezing.

I am going to work on sending the email to Thurmon King who runs the Sackett Family Website. He needs the information on my ancestors. The website has my Great Grandpa George Sackett on there so I am going to start with him and go down to me. It shouldn't be too much to type if only I can concentrate while doing it. Cinder likes to interupt me cos she wants attention. I can't wait to get the information on the website. That way I will feel more like I am part of the Sackett Family.

No comments: