Thursday, November 7, 2013

A nice day

Missing my Jen Jen. She's at work and I wish she was home with me. At least I get to cuddle with her tonight.

About to start laundry because I took a couple days off from it. The kitties are happy to have clean littet boxes. And I took the trash out and about to sweep and mop.

Today went by fast. Today was truck day at work. I stayed busy and I also gave Cheryl a heart attack lol. She didn't think it was funny until afterwards.

Drank a bottle of water this morning before work and started my day off feeling great. Had coffee when I got to work though. Had to have my Juva Roast. Meant to bring my Pumpkin Pie Spice to work with me so I would have it for my coffee but I forgot.

Thankfully this morning I didn't have frost on my window even though I had time to spare. I didn't procrastinate this morning like I normally do. Being a procrastinator is in my blood, can't help it. Sometimes its hard to get going for me, but mom is like that too. Sometimes its hard to get motivated and the cold makes it worse. That's why I am hating this weather. However it wasn't too bad today, it would have been better if the wind wasn't blowing. It was in the high sixties today thankfully. I want Summer back, I am so not ready for Winter at all.

No comments: