Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Randomness

My favorite Coffee from Starbucks is Cafe Mocha.

My favorite Coffee from my atore is Juva Roast with Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer. Of course the Pumpkin Pie Spice is only seasonal unfortunately.

I have 7 tattoos and 6 piercings. I love tatoos and will probably get more. Since I have been with Jen I have gotten 4 tattoos and one piercing.

I am cold natured, very cold natured. I am always freezing.

I love my job at the gas station. They offer great benefits, better than any other gas station I know of. I don't get health insurance through work cos I have through the VA but I have a pretty good dental insurance plan and 401k through work. And the people I work with are great.

I have 2 dogs that live with me Bella and Cinder. They are my babies. Bella is more Jen's dof and Cinder mine. Cinder is my baby, my child. I love my babies.

I drive a Ford Explorer. I am a Ford person. I come from a Ford family. All my parents vehicles are Ford. Jen drives a VW, that's right a German car. I told her ahe had to get a German car lol since I am German. Haha

No comments: