Saturday, November 2, 2013

Busy day

Had a busy day at work. Didn't get hardly anything done cos I was so busy. I did over $3000 in sales which is a good day. Didn't do too well on Operation Christmas Child which is the charity we are raising money for this month but hopefully I will do better tomorrow. The dogs are happy now that.they have bones. Cinder wouldn't let her bone go while she was using the bathroom lmao. She was peeing with the bone in her mouth. And she is carrying it everywhere lmao.
Tennessee Vols play at 7 so I am gonna watch the game but I also have laundry to do. I had errands to run but I wanted to come home to my dogs instead.

So Cheryl saved the day today. I couldn't stop going to the bathroom and Cheryl stopped by so I asked her to go get me aome Imdoium and she went to Food Lion for me. I took one and that helped. I had asked Jen to bring me some but ahe must not have gotten my messages. Thanks to Cheryl though she saved me while I was at work.

No comments: