Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

Jen came and picked me up and we went to Golden Corral. The parking lot was full, there wasn't one empty parking spot. So Jen and I went and parked at Lowe's. We were an hour early so we decided to go to Starbucks and then we went back and parked at Lowe's and sat in the car until 3. Then we headed up to Golden Corral and met the family. There was 14 of us and we waited in line for about 15 minutes or longer. Finally we got in there and sat down. We all had to sit at two different tables. The kids were hyper and wouldn't listen to Brittany. She was getting frustrated poor Brit. Jen and Brittany together are crazy. It's like being around escaped mental patients but it's fun being around them because they are hilarious. Half the time I don't understand what they are saying, it's like they are speaking their own language lol. Brittany said I look like a mental patient lol because I had my Tennessee Vols Beanie on and my Real Tree Eskimo hat on. Lol. I pride myself in NOT looking normal. I don't care what people think. When I am cold I will do whatever to stay warm. I wear a lot of hats and clothes in the Winter. Lol I am a nerd but oh well. So I missed the Macy Day Parade unfortunately but oh well. Maybe next year I can watch it. I always miss it every year. Jen and I are at home and I am watching the news and Jen is laying on the couch trying to rest cos she worked third shift last night and hadn't slept today. They're talking about Black Friday on the news, let the craziness begin. Hope everyone had and has a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy your evening. Have a great holiday weekend and be safe.

No comments: