Thursday, November 21, 2013

Busy Day

Had another busy day at work. Cheryl came in at 10 so I ran the register until then. After that I got started on putting the truck away. The truck actually came early this morning, it came before Cheryl got there. It has never come around eight thirty before but I didn't mind because then that meant I could go ahead and put stuff away and get my other work done. I watered the flowers today and sprayed myself in the face with the hose in the process. The handle on the sprayer has a leak and it squirts out in two different directions which its not supposed to do. And the thing is brand new but I think a custoner ran over it. Cheryl and I ate a hot dog today and man did they taste good. They had just got done cooking and were delicious. I stocked the cooler and man it was cold in there but once I started moving crates I warmed up thankfully. The day went by pretty fast but at times it didn't feel like it and I was ready for it to be over. Jen came and saw me at work which was the highlight of my day. I had missed her. She stood around and talked to us and then headed to work. I am glad I got to see her cos I might not see her tonight cos I will be asleep probably when she gets home from work.

I got home and let Bella and Cinder out and I sat outside on the deck for awhile then I decided to get up and rake leaves. But I didn't rake for long. There are just too many damn leaves to rake up. I think I am going to borrow mom and dads leaf blower. That will make it much easier. I hate that tree I wish I could cut it down but that is a job for a professional because my tree is super tall. The next door neighbor has been out blowing leaves all evening in his yard. He doesn't seem to mind doing yard work but I do. Its cold and I had a busy day at work and all I want to do is relax. I went in the house and mopped and swept the kitchen though. Then I ate some corn. I think I may put some laundry away and do more laundry. Who knows.

No comments: