Monday, November 18, 2013

Chapter 11 - My Book

While I was living with Walter I met Amy. She was friends with my friend Laura. Laura apparently liked Amy but at the time I didn't know that. Laura babysat for Amy. Amy had a son. Amy and I started talking amd then started aeeinf each other. We fell in love. We spent every.minute together that we could. She lived with her boyfriend Joe. Man was he a psycho. I was working at the Kangaroo in Staunton and Amy would always come see me. She brought out the sweet romantic side in me. One time I got her flowers and Joe found out boy was he pissed. I didn't care.

Amy worked at Tractor Supply so I got a second job working there. One time I was sitting in my car getting ready to go into work and I had my window down cos I was smoking. Joe walked up to my window and spit in my face. That is considered assault and I could've gotten him for that but Amy begged me not to so I didn't. I would have done anything for her. We emailed each other every minute we could. And we talked on Myspace a lot. We spent every chance we got together.

Our relationship got to the point where Amy had to make a decision whether she would be with me or be with Joe. She said she didn't want to hurt Joe. I ended up leaving her to go out with a girl named Pam who looked like Brittany Spears. Stupidest thing I did because Pam ended up cheating on me with her ex. I screwed up a good thing with Amy. Yes to this day I still do have love for Amy and occassionally think about her but I haven't talked to her in awhile. I could have had a good thing but everything happens for a reason.

After years went by and I talked to her again she told me that Joe had been cheating on her the whole time. I thought he was psycho and so did Walter. Joe used to drive by our apartment and throw beer cans in our yard and throw beer bottles against the side of our apartment breaking them and leaving glass in the yard. He seemed like a psycho stalker always following me I guess because he thought Amy was with me. One time he almost ran me off the road. But even through all that I still wanted to be with Amy.

No comments: