Saturday, November 2, 2013

Better Day

So today was a better day then Thursday and Friday. Lack of aleep made those days horrible. But I slept last night and went to bed early and slept good. Jen fell asleep on the couch, I woke her up to go to bed but she disn't wake up. I noticed she later came in there cos she was next to me. Man when my alarm went off this morning I didn't want to get up, I just wanted to keep sleeping. Especially since I had been awake from Thursday morning to Friday night without sleep. I don't wanna do that again at all.

Getting ready to mop and sweep the house. Trying to stay motivated to clean my house while Jen is at work and I am bored without her here.

The Notre Dame game was on it just went off I don't know who won cos I wasn't paying that much attention to it. Tennessee game should be coming on and I still haven't checked to see what channel its coming on. I think I might check the guide or call dad and ask him.

No comments: