Wednesday, November 20, 2013

John F Kennedy

Its the anniversary of my favorite President John F Kennedy's death/assassination. He was a great president. Even though he was before my time he is still my favorite President. I like what he stood for & his personality. We lost a great President. I wish he was still alive and was our President now, things would be so different today if he was.

They gave the highest civilian awards to President Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Salley Ride's partner which I think is great, Gloria Steinam who is a feminist that made history. I can't remember if they gave anyone else the award. I think they were the only ones they mentioned.

I remember going to visit John F Kennedy's grave when I was younger. Dad took us one day and I enjoyed seeing the cemetery. Arlington Cemetary has some of the finest in the nation buried there. My friend Jason Redifer who was killed in Iraq is buried in that cemetery. Maybe one day I will be able to go visit his grave.

No comments: