Friday, November 15, 2013

Busy Day

It was another busy at work. We were slammed today. After I left the gas prices went up. I can't remember what we are up to now. After work I pulled up in the driveway and Jen was waiting in her car for me so I got in with her and we left.

We went to Country Cooking and ate dinner. Jen treated me to dinner, she's so sweet. Then we went to one of my banks, Bank Of America and I got money out. Then we headed to Kmart in Waynesboro. I bought cat litter, cat food, a Spider-Man Christmas Ornament, a Spider-Man Beanie Hat and some other stuff. Then we went to Tractor Supply to get Rabbit Food. We stopped off at Dollar General in Fishersville and I bought all the packs of bones they had. They only had 5 packs and they have three bones in them each. Jen bought Bella a squeaky toy. After that we went to Food Lion to buy groceries and then came home.

We got home and brought the groceries and other stuff in and sat everything on the kitchen floor. Jen was putting the groceries away and I was bringing in the cat litter and Bella and Cinder went through the bags and got the bones and squeaky toy out haha.

No comments: