Friday, November 22, 2013

Chapter 12 - My Book

While living with Walter and working at the Kangaroo I had a drinking problem. Walter worked for Budweiser, John D Eiland. We always beer in the fridge and liquor in the freezer. I drank Jim Beam and Budweiser and Walter drank Bud Light and Crown Royal.

I also had a problem with snorting Hydrocodone. And a problem with cutting myself. I went through many girlfriends while living with Walter but I only mention a few becauae the rest aren't really worth mentioning and I probably couldn't remember all their names anyway.

Two people lived with Walter and I throughout the time I stayed with Walter. One being Laura who was friend's with Amy and the other being Layla. I had met Layla while working at the Kangaroo. She was one of my customer's and one day I yelled over the loudspeaker that she was beautiful or hot or something to that effect and she came inside and we talked and became friends. Her and I used to drink and cut together. I think we were bad influence on each other or maybe I was a bad influence on her. Years later Layla was pregnant and ended up getting hit by a driver who stole a car and she lost her baby. I remember it was rough on her. After that Layla changed probably for the better but she stopped talking to me. Probably because she had grown up and she thought I was the same old me which I wasn't. I saw her a year ago but she didn't really say much to me. She kinda avoided me. Not sure what I did to her but oh well. I suppose the friendship wasn't worth saving anyhow. We were and are just on different paths now and I guess we weren't meant to be friends.

No comments: