Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Family Research

I am working on my family tree. I am working on the Kirchner side of the family right now. I am doing searches to find out information. I could ask but it would be probably be pointless because it seems like no one wants to give me any information or cares about our family history. So since no one wants to give me any information I will just find it on my own. Even if I have to pay for that information because that is an option. I was thinking about doing that to find out info for my Grandma Kirchner because I am at a dead end with her. I have very little info on her or what happened to her or if she's alive or died. And I have hardly any information at all on my Uncle Georg Jr. I might have to pay to get information on what happened to him and if he's still alive. Maybe I will post an ad on the adoption website for my Uncle Georg. That's how I found my family maybe that will help me find Uncle Georg and Grandma Kirchner. I shall spend the rest of my life trying to find them or information on them. I shall die finding out the truth of what happened. I will not stop trying to find out the truth. I love researching my family history. Now back at it.

No comments: