Saturday, November 16, 2013

Chapter 8 - My Book

So while I was in the Army I was a rebel. I had a problem with authority. It was all fun and games for me at that time. I was immature and childish and needed a lot of growing up. That is one reason I joined the Army to get discipline and to mature. And I wanted to get away from Petra but I didn't know how. That was my way of getting away from her.
I had lots of great battle buddies. Namely Christie Leath and Missy Jenson. Two of my battle buddies I spent the most time with. We did everything together and got into trouble together.

I learned a lot while in the Army. I was a cook in the Army so of course I learned to cook. A lot of things I don't remember though. I got to travel so it was nice. I stayed in the States thankfully and didn't have to go overseas. Its sad that I let drugs ruin my memory and life in a way because a lot I don't remember. I am better now but my memory isn't the best. And some things I choose not to remember. I have blocked those things out of my mind.
I spent two weeks in the Psych Ward in January 2005 and two weeks in February 2005. With all the bullshit I was going through with Petra and eveything I was going through in the Army things got a little crazy for me and I guess my head was up in the clouds. I ended up getting diagnosed with Manic Depressive Bipolar Disorder, Paranoid Schizophrenia, Anxiety Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and a few other things. The list of things I was diagnosed with is endless it seems. I don't know if I always had any of that or if the Army brought it out. But I was diagnosed with them while I was in the Army.

While I was in the psych ward I met a girl named Kendell. We ended up dating. Jenson and I would sneak off base and go hang out with Kendall. Jenson and I ended up leaving the Army and Kendall took us back to my parents.
We went AWOL. Our heads were not in the right place and I guess I kinda influenced Jenson. Jenson ended up going home and her parents sent her back to the base. My parents were glad I was home. I didn't end up going back to live with Petra and Al. I hadn't really talked to them much while I was in the Army. When I came back Petra wouldn't give me my stuff back. I just kinda had to start over. She wouldn't even give me back my clothes. What a fucking bitch. Mom had to go buy me clothes so I had something to wear. So thankful I had my parents. They bailed me out a lot. I was glad to be living with them again.

No comments: