Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 11

Day 11 Thankful

Since its Veterans Day. I am thankful I got to join the Army and be a part of a team. I am thankful for all the people I met and the different states I got to see and the different Army Bases I went to. I am thankful for my battle buddies whom became like family to me and the friendships that came about through it all. I am thankful to God for keeping me safe and also thankful that my battle Hatch introduced me to the church and I got involved in it and got baptised while at Fort Jackson. I am thankful for all that I learned while in the service and the skills that it taught me. I am thankful and proud to say I served and to be a Veteran. The Army helped me grow and mature and I am thankful for that. I am a Veteran and I was an American Soldier.

I am thankful to all the Veterans we have who so proudly served and fought for this country. I am thankful to those men and women who spent tireless nights and days overseas fighting for our freedoms. I am thankful to all the Veterans who proudly served our country.

No comments: