Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chapter 4 - My Book

I ended up meeting a girl named Nicki from Roanoke and we started dating. Nicki eventually moved in with me at my apartment. She was a good housewife making dinner and fixing my lunch for work. But the thing that bothered me about her was that she didn't work. When I met her she had just graduated from Hollins. I can't remember why I moved out of my apartment but Nicki and I ended up moving out and into these people's basement that they had for rent. Kathy and Eddie were there names and they were into partying and drinking and Kathy did drugs. Eddie used to be a DEA Agent go figure. We didn't stay living there long. They were overcharging me for rent. I was paying 500 dollars a week in rent which was ridiculous. At the time I didn't think about how I was getting screwed over.
Eddie and Kathy ended up getting in a domestic dispute and Kathy got her head busted open by Eddie when he threw her against the sliding glass door. Mind you Eddie did it cos he thought Kathy was cheating on him. She got a restraining order against him and he wasn't allowed on the property. During that time Kathy had all kinds of people over the house and she was doing drugs with them. Nicki and I lived in the basement apartment and weren't allowed upstairs. But one time I snuck up there after a night of their partying and found drug paraphenelia. Anyways after that Nicki and I ended up moving in with my parents.
At that point in our relationship it wasn't working out. I didn't want to be with her and she got mad when I talked to my friends who were girls. My sister Donica had just bought me a brand new pair of Vans from her store, JC Penny's and Nicki got mad at me and put hair gel in my brand new Vans. Man I was fucking pissed off. That was the breaking point for me.
I told Mom what Nicki had did and I told her I was done with Nicki. Mom and Dad kicked Nicki out. One of Nicki's friends from Pennsylvania came and got her and she was gone and out of my life. I was never so thankful to be rid of her.

Not much to say about Nicki. She moved in my apartment with me and at first she was okay but as our relationship went on so did the drama. She had a friend who was also her ex boyfriend, Michael was his name and him and Nicki were close. I think she cheated on me with him while I was at work.

When I had my apartment in Waynesboro I allowed Olivia my sister's friend to move in with me. She was dating Josh, a guy who went to school with us. I didn't like him at all. I think Olivia cheated on him or maybe it was him that cheated on her. I don't remember but it's not important. That whole situation was a train wreck from the beginning really. Olivia didn't end up living with me long though. I guess I always allowed people to live with me. I think it was because I was lonely.

One time Munchkin scratched me on the inside of my nose and my nose was gushing with blood and wouldn't stop. I called Sonics and mom and they came over to help me. I was apparently making my nose worse leaning my head the wrong way but mom and Sonics fixed me all up.

No comments: