Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Daily Update

Jen and I spent all day and eveninf together because she was off work yesterday. Last night we watched The Biggest Loser and The Voice cos those are two of my favorite shows. Then I headed for bed.

This morning I woke up and let the dogs out and ate breakfast and while I went to take a shower Jen went to Starbucks to get us coffee. I had my usual the Cafe Mocha. And then headed to work.

Today I was on register until ten when Tabitha came in and then I went off and did side work. I stayed busy most of the day.

Now I am off work and at home and Jen is at work so I am outaide with the pups. They are playin in thr yard. I gotta do laundry and clean the house. And take out the trash. Gonna stay busy this evening.

I can't remember if I took my second dose of medicine today. Dang. I am going to have to start setting a reminder on my phone to take my medicine. Grrr.

No comments: