Friday, November 22, 2013

Chapter 13 - My Book

So after Amy and then Pam I still was living with Walter. For some reason I ended up moving out and in with Pam and her ex who became her girlfriend again Diana. I lived with them in Mount Crawford in Diana's family's trailer. It had land on the property and her family lived down the road. I worked at Duke's Liberty at that time also. Then I ended up moving back in with Walter. I hated living with Pam and Diana cos I felt like a third wheel. And I hated working at Duke's Liberty because the place was owned by Koreans and they made me work in the Blimpie part of the store instead of on the register in the gas station part of the store. I didn't like making subs and I was too slow anyway.

After I moved back in with Walter I started dating Julie. That was a disaster because Julie's life was chaos like mine. She ended up cheating on me with her ex Patrick and moved to Buena Vista with him. That is when I met Sara who was friends with Julie.

When I started talking to Sara I was working at the Kangaroo Express in Staunton and then got transferred to the Kangaroo in Mint Springs. I didn't end up working there long. Sara used to come and visit me at work. She worked at Carded Graphics at the time which is where her mom worked also.

Mom got me into Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center. I had gotten the letter that I had been accepted as a student. I ended up qutting Kangaroo and then got a job through Manpower doing flagging. The flagging job was only a week assignment but that was okay because I was about to start school.

No comments: