Thursday, November 14, 2013

Another Busy Day At Work

So I woke up this morning and took the dogs out to pee and I smoked while they ran around in the yard. Then we came in and ate two Pumpkin Pie poptarts. Yes I share with my dogs. We eat Poptarts every morning for breakfast and I drink a bottle of water. Then I took my shower and got dressed and went and started my truck. Sometimes in the morning its hard for me to get motivated. So I got my stuff together and headed to work.

I got to woek and smoked another cigarette before I went in. Stefany was working and I said good morning and got my coffee. I must always have my coffee in the morning. Its like shut up, leave me alone until I have my coffee. Man was the coffee good this morning. Stefany makes good coffee. It seems like everyone's coffee tastes different, its how they make it. I got on register and began my day. It was busy and it was truck day. Tabitha was to come in at 10 so I only had until then to get donations for Operation Christmas Child. Unfortunately I didn't raise what I did yesterday but I was only on register from 7 to 10. I raised nineteen dollars. And Tabitha raised only two dollars and some change. Its all about asking people but a lot people say no which is discouraging. Its all about the kids though, they all should be able to have a Christmas, a happy Christmas. After Tabitha got there I unloaded the cigarettes and snuff and oriced them and tried to stay busy. I was glad when three oclock came.

I came home to my babies Bella and Cinder who were so happy to see me. Jen was at work and still is, she doesn't get off until eleven. I miss her, wish she was at hone with us. I have been cleaning and doing laundy and working on my book. Now its time to watch the news. And I might make something to eat but I am not hungry yet. Time for another bottle of water.

No comments: