Sunday, November 17, 2013

A warmer day

So it was warmer today. It probably got in the fifties today but the wind wasn't as bad. It wasn't that bad this morning either and no frost on my windows thankfully.

Today wasn't as busy at work but I stayed busy, it was steady. I got a lot more done today than I did yesterday. I was proud of myself for accomplishing more then I did yesterday.

I put hot dogs out earlier and I am glad cos I sold 4. I had put out 6 hot dogs thankfully. Something told me to put six hot dogs out cos I would sell them.

So I got home and Bella and Cinder heard me unlock the door and came running from the bedroom. They were excited to see me. I was glad to see them cos I love my babies. Jen was asleep since she has to work.

I cleaned up the kitchen a bit and wrote some more chapters in my book. I am just relaxing now but I need to stay motivated and focused because well my house ain't going to clean itself.

Jen decided last night around 9 pm that she was hungry for pizza. So I took my medicine since it was almost my bedtime and went with her to get pizza at Pizza Hut. She didn't want mushrooms on the pizza and they put them on there anyway. So she called them and they gave her a twenty dollar credit to her account. Then we came home and I ate 3 slices of pizza. I was hungry but also the pizza was really good. Pizza Hut has the best pizza. Way better than Dominos and Papa John's. I ended up going to sleep after that and it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

So this morning I woke up rested and in a good mood. I got up and got motivated and took the dogs out and we ate breakfast and I took a shower and off to work I went. All day I was in a good mood and stayed motivated.

Today was way better than yesterday. I was able to finish paperwork quickly and enter invoices and the stuff on the computer. We were over for Friday and Saturday and had raised a decent amount for Operation Christmas Child. I raised sixteen dollars and some change today for OCC. So I did better than I did yesterday. A lot of people keep saying no and its close to the holidays so people are tight with their money.

I am off tomorrow and Tuesday and Jen is off Tuesday. Tomorrow I am taking Mom to apply for two jobs. And we will probably end up going to Starbucks. And I didn't pay Comcast Friday so I gotta do that and I gotta pay our trash bill. And I wanted to put stuff on layaway at Kmart so I guess we will see if I get all that done. Normally I like to sleep in on my days off but I am going to try to get up around seven and grt motivated. That will be me sleeping in an hour. Lol. 

Tuesday I am going to spend the day with Jen. Unless she ends up sleeping most of the day. I will probably do laundry and clean the house. Always something to do.

No comments: