Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Family Search Making Me Angry

I am searching for anything I can on my Grandma Kirchner and Uncle Georg Kirchner and I am not finding much. It is frustrating me and I am getting very angry and want to punch someone in the face. My family has secrets things I don't know but I seek to find out. If only I knew where my Grandma went after she left my Grandpa. She had to of taken Uncle Georg with her because as far as I know he didn't stay with Grandpa Kirchner. Grandpa Kirchner was a violent angry man from what I have heard. So what the fuck happened to them? There has to be something, anything about them. If I had more information about them I could probably find out more about them but I got nothing. I just feel like with the way my Grandpa was and how he acted that is why there are so many secrets and no one wants to give up information. Maybe he was a bad man, maybe he killed Grandma Kirchner and Uncle Georg or maybe they escaped from him and if they did where did they go? Back to Austria where my Grandma's from? Or did they escape to the United States? Ahhhhhh I am so frustrated, I want to know the truth. I am seriously angry right now. Frustrated and angry. Its like there is no trace of them. Or have I seen information about them and overlooked it because I didn't know it was info about them? Grrrrr. I need to take a freakin anxiety pill. I will not stop until I find out the truth. Its important to me. I found my dad's siblings, I have gotten this far so I am not stopping now.

No comments: