Monday, November 18, 2013

Chilly Night of Writing

Its 55 degrees so says the bank sign at Dupont Community Crrdit Union. Jen and I are headed to Pizza Hut to get a pizza that I called in. She had a credit on her account. Its a full moon tonight. The moon is so bright, its lighting up the whole sky. It gor windier and chillier outside. Its actually kind of cold out now. I hate this whole up and down weather. I want it to stay warm. I know that won't happen though. I can't always have it warm like I like it unless of course I lived somewhere like Arizona or Florida.

I decided to read over my old journal entries and I started making notes with today's date on them. So I would know how I feel about what I wrote back then. It shows my perspective on the situation now versus back then.

No comments: